Sunday, May 29, 2011

Refinements

Refining my final images for the series.



I think changing Lindsay Lohan who was running away from the camera for Reese Witherspoon works better as Lindsay was the odd one out, and also adding Jessica Simpson which I find balances out the space created by the smaller Reese Witherspoon.



After adding Amanda Bynes like suggested in class I find photo feels more complete. 





Looking at these two images.. Although I want the enclosure to look crowded, need to work out how much is too much, and have a certain amount of composition to the image and placement of the people - scale of people needs to also be reasonably consistent with perspective of image. (Arnold Schwarzenegger is too orange!) The second photo seems more resolved.

Contact 2

No comments:

Post a Comment