Sunday, May 22, 2011

Celebrity Zoo





What I have so far...
Celebrities grouped by what they are doing: exercising, eating/drinking coffee, and at the beach.
Things I need to consider:
- colour of each person (so they fit with the background/get the colour/brightness of the skin tones consistent)
- decide if I want them bigger in relation to the background (down size the background image?),
at the moment I haven't changed the size of any of the celebrities, they are at the size of the original sourced image.
- get an idea on how big I want to print the final images.
- how many people should be in each image? How many is too much?
- composition of each image... what are the people doing in relation to each other




Also looking at other scenes for the series - Celebrities with their families/children (images happen to be bigger in this photo.. do I like this? does it need more people/better composition - feels unfinished) and other possible backgrounds. Don't know if I should use the image on the right as although it has good equipment/objects in the enclosure it also has the city/suburbia in the background so doesn't quite fit with the other photographs.


Below are all the images I have sourced and played around with while deciding who to use and what they should be doing.


Celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment