Sunday, May 29, 2011

How to present?

How to present? Looking at the different layouts I can have my series - What works best?






 I quite like having the series in a grid as the first and last photo's are walking/running towards the other two photo's - making eye flow through series?






Linking the heights on the enclosure walls between photo's. Again I quite like how the series starts and finishes with the celebrities running into the other photo's. Also breaks up the green grass enclosures nicely. 






I like how the tree's line up the the first two images and the wall lines up in the last two. Although the first two images have a lower skyline than the last two.. could be a bit weird.






I like how the last two photo's create a diamond shape with the wall and the log, but i don't think the series flows so well in this order as it does in some of the others. 


Being portrait I quite like having the images in a line, I think when the photo's are printed 14 x 9 they might look a bit weird in a grid and be a bit harder to see and wont be at the viewers eye line.. 





No comments:

Post a Comment